Friday, April 15, 2011

Everyone's Got A Hero



     When I was a little boy, I always remember that I wanted to be a ninja! You can tell that I may not meet the physical requirements of one, but a boy can dream! I always looked up to ninjas because of their extraordinary fighting styles a long with what they stood up for; well, at least the good ones. I remember practicing my round house kicks a long with my kung fu chops! Eventhough my great love for ninja's died down, I still have heroes.

     While some of my heroes are family members a long with really close friends, my biggest hero has to be The Rose of Sharon, The Lion of Judah, The Bishop of Souls, The Savior Jesus Christ. Just look at all that he has done for all of us." I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father."- John 10: 14-18.

     In two Sundays length, we will be able to celebrate the Resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He died for us and he did all he could for us because he just simply loved us. Our big brother was looking out for us and knew we couldn't do certain things on our own because we are too weak. Jesus Christ is my hero, and will always be my #1; not because of who he was, but who he is.




     HAVE A HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment