Saturday, March 19, 2011

We Will Be Who the Savior Wants Us To Be

     Imagine that you were the person that everyone wanted to be. You had the money, the talents, and the crazy good looks that everyone envied for. As you walked down the street, peoplelook as giddy as school girls as they muster up the courage to get you to tilt your head in their direction, recognizing their existence. I know that we all are optimistic that the future will bring good things to us but do we really wnat to have it all? Sure, we probably have all daydreamed that we would be famous and well-known, but are we willing to have so much worldly recognition fill our hearts? There are more and more temptations of Satan saying that this is the way to sucess. I know that through the world and the temptations it brings, we are all given help from on high to humble and help us realize that worldly recognition is not everything. This video portrays a man that had it all but found out that having it all didn't mean to have worldly fame.

     I know that Jesus Christ will come into our lives and help us change our view on ourselves if we allow him to. It is never to late to let him come into our lives and change us for the better. Ether 12:27 reads,"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." Pray to God and ask for him for your weaknesses and he will show them unto you and with the help of the sacrifice that Jesus Christ made for us, we will be given help from on high to be the Lord's People.

     I know that our Heavenly Father cares for us and that his son Jesus Christ did die for us! Jesus Christ's Church was established again on the Earth and we do have the oppurtunity to be apart of it! Well, we will blog later!

No comments:

Post a Comment