Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Reality is... God Loves Us


     I was a little skeptic before watching this video, I just thought it was going to be a video that would just tell us to quit doing bad things and shapen up or bad things are going to happen to you! This video which is entitled Addiction: You Will Be Freed, has been posted for at least a few months and I never even watched it. A few weeks ago, I was dealing with some hardship in my life and for some reason I decided to watch this video for an unknown reason. As Elder M. Russel Ballard; one of Jesus Christ's Apostles on the Earth today, explained that we can be healed from our shortcomings and weaknesses, I felt such a soothing hug of peace that just entangled me. This video reassured me that God loves us so much and he just wants us to turn our life to him.

     His Only Begotten Son Jesus Christ died for us and because of that, our dumb mistakes can be forgiven because we have a loving Heavenly Father who loved the World so much that he sent his son, Jesus Christ into the world to die for us.(John 3:16)  I know that God is watching out for us and if we do things such as pray to him for help in a humble manner, Heavenly Father will be there to help and guide us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment