Thursday, July 28, 2011

Humor: A way to more happiness

     I am a huge fan of comedy and especially improvisational humor. Nothing beats getting a good chuckle because someone is acting like a complete weirdo. One of my favorite shows as a kid was Whose Line Is It Anyway. It completely blew my mind of how these actors could act out a funny scene without ever practicing before. I always seem to smile when I remember one of the hilarious skits that they have done years before. When we remember a funny incident from the past, it is just natural to start chuckling, or in my case giggling. It seems that we forget the worries of the world and our lives for a few seconds.



     Heavenly Father has given us ways to be happy in this life and clean wholesome humor is one of those ways. It can be from just telling a good joke, watching a really funny movie, or just seeing your good friend fall off their chair. Our attitude and personality change in a more positive way when we are laughing from something funny. I know that when I am going through a hard time, what makes my heart feel better is when I find something funny and I laugh about it. My optimism level is so much higher when I am happy and my life has so much more meaning.

     I know that Heavenly Father gives us ways to be happy on this life. He knows what we are going through and he is willing to help us be happy. I am so grateful for clean humor and it has made me a better person because of the happiness it has brought me. I am grateful for you reading my blog, keep reading my friends, keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment